Veet Hair Removal Cream For Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, & For Dry Skin | Veet Legs & Body Hair Removal Cream Online UK
Hair removing from the body is the very difficult problem faced by faction people but after introducing Veet Legs and Body Hair Removal Cream it’s not even a mater at all. Especially when you’re using the Hair Removal Cream for getting the smooth & shiny skin and to remove short-stubborn hair from legs, arms, underarms, then Veet hair removal cream for sensitive skin plays a vital role. Veet help leave your legs and body feeling smooth for up to a week with the hair removal cream for normal skin and the dry skin formula is developed with Shea Butter, famous for its moisturizing properties, and it is scented with Lily fragrance for dry skin hair removal and finally when we come to Veet its really a big confusion for the boys to use it or not for those problems also we have the solution because Veet have special Hair Removal Cream For Men and Special Hair Removal Cream For Woman as well. Pick any of the Veet hair removal products as per your need i.e. Veet Legs & Body Hair Removal Cream, Veet Hair Removal Cream For Normal Skin, Hair Removal Cream For Sensitive Skin, Hair Removal Cream For Dry Skin, Hair Removal Cream For Men & Women.
Getting to the Root
Though shaving is convenient, it does not stop the hair from growing back in just a couple of days. This is not ideal. A longer term solution is waxing, which is as effective on thick hair as it is on finer body hair. Plus, it keeps body hair away for up to four weeks. But, it is a more painful measure, especially if not done correctly, because it pulls hair out from the roots. Fortunately, you can choose to make the waxing experience hassle-free. Veet Cold Wax strips are ready to use wax strips, which unlike salon wax, doesn’t require additional heating and are less painful than the salon wax. They can be used anytime and anywhere and you don’t have to face the hassles of booking a salon appointment.
This is how you use it:
Wash the skin and dry it thoroughly.
- Apply the cream on the skin and wait for up to 3 minutes. Veet hair removal creams are available as per skin type, so do pick the right one.
- After applying the cream, the hair becomes jelly-like. This does not cause you any discomfort.
- At the end of 3 to 5 minutes (refer to the pack for exact usage time), wipe off the cream with a damp flannel or sponge.
- Wash the skin with cool water. Do not apply any lotions on the skin for up to 24 hours. Try not to expose the skin to direct sunlight, or chlorine in swimming pools, etc.
What you need to know about body hair removal
You have hair all over your body, but except for your head, you don’t want it to be visible elsewhere. As mentioned above, you can use waxing or depilation to remove the unwanted body hair. However, there are a few points of caution you must exercise:
- Wax strips/ creams may be used on the bikini line only, and not in the genital or anal area. You can take a Brazilian wax appointment if you want to be completely hair-free down there.
- You can choose a depilation cream that suits your skin type. Veet hair removal cream has several variants Herbal sensitive skin, dry skin and normal skin. Be sure to conduct a patch test 24 hours before hair removal, to check if the product has any adverse reaction on the skin.
- Never wax or depilate cut or broken skin. Similarly, trim the hair if it is too long (longer than 7 mm) to ensure easier hair removal.
- Post hair-removal, do not apply any scented products on the skin. Apply an ice pack if the skin is red or sore, and wear loose cotton clothing that does not cling to the skin. Avoid tanning beds, swimming and direct sun exposure for at least 24 hours after hair removal.
Many people’s beauty regimes comprise methods to remove unwanted body hair. But areas of thicker hair growth on the body can be challenging to tackle. The good news is that there are enough and more solutions for this common problem.