10 Best Moisturizing Products for Type 4 Natural Hair
It is undeniable that our hair can be finicky if you do not use the right products. This is especially true for type 4 hair. It is kinky, tightly coiled, and extremely brittle. It looks like a densely packed pile of hair and is divided into 4A, 4B, and 4C hair types. Of these, the 4C hair type has the tightest coils.
Maintaining moisture and avoiding shrinkage and tangles are the main challenges with type 4 hair. That is why you need products that will help maintain the fragile texture of this type of hair. If you have Type 4 hair and are struggling to find the right products, we've got you covered. Here is a list of products that can be your "curl friends". Check it out.
- Cantu Shea Butter Natural Hair Coconut Curling Cream
- TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask
- Aunt Jackie’s Quench Leave-in Conditioner
- Aunt Jackie’s Seal It Up Hydrating Sealing Butter
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Shampoo
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Rinse Out Conditioner
- Sunny Isle - Shea Coconut - Intensive Repair Masque (16oz)
- Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel Olive Oil
- AS I AM Double Butter Cream Jar
- Taliah Waajid Curls, Waves, & Naturals Curly Curl Cream
- Alikay Natural Shea Yougurt Hair Moisturiser 8oz